We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
The application process begins by submitting an online application along with the $150.00 Application Fee and documentation.
Additionally, you are strongly encouraged to visit WCA by scheduling a private tour - available daily by appointment.
A complete application consists of:
- Application Submitted Online
- $150 Non-Refundable Application Fee (credit/debit card online, e-check online, cash, check or money order)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Previous School Records (not applicable for PreK)
- Recent Report Cards
- Progress Report (if available)
- Standardizing Testing Results
- Discipline Record
Complete and submit the online application and submit all documentation and payment to WCA by mail or personal delivery.
186 Westminster Drive
Opelousas, LA 70570
111 Goshen Lane
Lafayette, LA 70508
Once we receive your complete application for admission, we will schedule a principal interview for students applying for enrollment in grades 1-12 or a screening date for students applying for enrollment in grades K3-K5.
Process prior to securing a place in a WCA classroom:
- Complete application
- School Tour (if not completed prior to application)
- A screening if applying for K3-K5
- Parent/Student Interview with the Division Principal (required attendance by both parents prior to acceptance)
- Completed enrollment (contracts, forms, AND fees) by the deadline given
- Please note: As our classes reach capacity, it is important to complete all of these steps in a timely fashion to ensure a place in a WCA classroom. Delays in meeting these requirements may mean that you are placed on a waiting pool rather than on a classroom roster.