Tuition & Fees
2022-2023 Tuition and Fees
Tuition: The tuition amounts listed below are inclusive of book fees, student activity fees, technology fees, maintenance fees, and building fees.
- K3, K4, K5: $6,125
- 1st - 6th Grade: $7,225
- 7th & 8th Grade: $7,425
- 9th-12th Grade: $8,125
- K3, K4, K5: $6,525
- 1st - 6th Grade: $7,525
- 7th and 8th Grade: $7,725**
- 9th-12th Grade: $8,425*
** 50% tuition only Lafayette Pioneer discount for students who enrolled in Year 1 of upper school (7th-12th grade) expansion (2019-2020 school year). This discount continues through graduation. 25% tuition only discount for students who enrolled in Year 2 of the upper school (7th-12th grade) expansion (2020-2021 school year). This discount continues through graduation. Students receiving the Lafayette Pioneer Discount are not eligible for Multi-Child Discounts or to apply for Tuition Assistance. Please contact the Admissions or Business Office for assistance with Lafayette Upper School discounted amounts.
Application Fee: $150 (per new student) due when the application is submitted
Registration Fee: $250 (per new student) due upon submission of the enrollment contract
Re-Enrollment Fee: $500 (per family) or $100 (per family) during priority re-enrollment period (allocated across payment plan selected)
Smart Administrative Fee: $50 family account fee to be paid at the time of contract submission.
The Registration Fee and Smart Administrative Tuition Fee are due after the student has been accepted.
2022-2023 Yearbook Fee: $60 (optional)
For Bus and Athletic Fee pricing, please contact the Admissions Office at 337-948-4623 for Opelousas Campus and 337-504-3014 for the Lafayette Campus.
Tuition Payment Plan Options and Associated Payment Plans Usage Fees:
- Annual Payment Plan - No charge (payment is to be made by June 15)
- Semi-Annual Plan - $50 per student per payment (Maximum $100 per student = $50/payment *2 payments)
- Quarterly Payment Plan (bank draft only) - $40 per student per draft (Maximum $160 per student = $40/quarter *4 quarters)
- Monthly Payment Plan (bank draft only) - $20 per student per draft (Maximum $240 per student = $20/month *12 months - June through May)