2020-2021 Tuition and Fees
Tuition: The tuition amounts listed below are inclusive of book fees, building fees, maintenance fees, activity fees, and technology fees.
- K3, K4, K5: $5,615
- 1st - 6th Grade: $6,735
- 7th & 8th Grade: $6,855
- 9th-12th Grade: $7,520
- K3, K4, K5: $6,030
- 1st - 6th Grade: $6,885
- 7th and 8th Grade: $5,520 (25% tuition discount for students enrolling in 2020-2021 school year! This discount continues through graduation)
- 9th-12th Grade: $6,045 (25% tuition discount for students enrolling in 2020-2021 school year! This discount continues through graduation)
2020/2021 Yearbook Fee: $60 (optional)
Application Fee: $150 due when application is submitted
Registration Fee: $250 due upon official acceptance per student
Tuition Protection Plan*: $150 per student due upon official acceptance
SMART Tuition Account Administration Fee: $50 family fee due upon official acceptance (annual fee after that)
The Registration Fee, Tuition Protection Plan Fees, and SMART Tuition Account fees are due after the student has been accepted.
*The Tuition Protection Plan is optional for families who choose the Annual Payment Plan option. However, please note that if you need to withdraw for any reason and you do not have TPP benefits, you will not be refunded any unused tuition.
Tuition Payment Plans
There are four tuition payment plans available:
- Annual Payment Plan - there are no additional fees associated when you choose this plan
- Semi-Annual Plan - there is a $50 handling fee per student associated with this plan
- Quarterly Payment Plan (bank draft only) - there is a $20 per draft handling fee per student associated with this plan $80/student = $20/quarter x 4 quarters
- Monthly Payment Plan (bank draft only) - there is a $10 per draft handling fee per student associated with this plan $120/student = $10/month x 12 months (June through May)
to access our online tuition calculator to assist you in identifying the differences between our payment options. Please note: This calculator is for informational purposes only. Your actual tuition payments may vary based on date of enrollment and other factors and will be confirmed at time of enrollment through the Admissions Office.