All vocational pastors of Bible-believing Orthodox, Protestant, or Catholic Churches will be entitled to a 30% tuition discount for every student for whom they are an immediate parent or guardian.
A 30% discount on the pastor's total family tuition may be awarded upon approval (Preschool K3 through Grade 12). The discount only applies to tuition (not fees).
A qualifying pastor could be either:
- a senior/lead pastor, preacher, or minister,
- a pastor of children, youth, or music, or
- a pastor in an executive position
For the purpose of this policy and regardless of job title, "pastor" shall not be defined simply as an employee or volunteer of a church, but rather only those vocational pastors who:
- have charge over areas of pastoral/preaching ministry (applicants for the discount will be asked to describe job duties and scope), and
- derive the majority of their individual income from employment as a pastor.
The employer must be a church with regular Sunday worship services and qualifications for membership, not a para-church organization or ministry.
- Families receiving the 30% pastor discount will not be eligible for tuition assistance or multi-student discounts. Also, the pastor discount cannot be combined with already discounted tuition at the Lafayette Campus for upper school students.
- Turn in the completed application to the Business Office. You must apply for admission prior to being considered for this discount.
- The Business Office will verify that the qualifications are met and communicate approval to the applicant. The discount will be applied to your Smart Tuition account post-enrollment.