We utilize Blackbaud Financial Aid Management, a third-party financial aid analysis service, to process tuition assistance applications. This service does not decide whether tuition assistance will be given or how much to give; rather, it provides a need-based financial aid analysis service. All information from this service is kept confidential. Results are reviewed in early May by Westminster Christian Academy’s Tuition Assistance Committee and notification of an award amount (if any) will be sent the week of May 15th through your Tuition Management account.
Please Note: If you apply for Tuition Assistance, a space is NOT reserved for your student(s). You will be subject to availability after Tuition Assistance has been awarded in May. An application does not guarantee assistance, and assistance granted is limited to the funds available. We encourage families in need of assistance to apply as soon as possible to increase the possibility of getting assistance.
The deadline for returning families to apply for tuition assistance is Friday, April 1, 2023.
New families to Westminster Christian Academy may apply only after the application for admission to the school.
Please contact the Business Office at 337-948-8607 or [email protected] with your questions or for more information.
School ID Code
Westminster Christian Academy: 91135
Application and Supporting Documents Due Date
4/1/2022 (new families, subject to funds remaining in the program to award)
Lafayette: Grade K5 – 12th Grade*
Opelousas: Grade K5 – 12th Grade*
Blackbaud Financial Aid Management Fees
Required Supporting Documentation
- Most recent paystubs
- Prior year W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Prior year filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules
- Prior year filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable)
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
- Service Hour Report Form (Included with prior year Tuition Assistance Award Letter – if applicable)
- If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why.
- Direct Upload: https://studentfinancialaid.blackbaud.school/ (login with your username and password)
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Support: (800)-360-8027
Please note your application is not finalized and reviewed by WCA until your application status changes to VERIFIED. Immediately after you “submit” your application, Financial Aid Management will email you a list of documents to upload to your application. In order to become verified by Financial Aid Management, all required documentation must be uploaded to Financial Aid Management. Please monitor all emails from Financial Aid Management.