Curl Up With a Good Book This Summer!
While we are requiring your child to read two books, we encourage him/her to read all throughout the summer. Below is a list of grade-level books that your child may enjoy. This will be a great introduction to the reading your child will do throughout the year.
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
- Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury
- 21 Great Stories by Abraham Lass
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- Perelandra by C.S. Lewis
- That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
- In the Grip of Grace by Max Lucado
- Exodus by Leon Uris
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens