Curl Up With a Good Book This Summer!
While we are requiring your child to read two books, we encourage him/her to read all throughout the summer. Below is a list of grade-level books that your child may enjoy. This will be a great introduction to the reading your child will do throughout the year.
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Where the Lilies Bloom by Vera & Will Cleaver
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas
- Through Gates of Splendor & The Savage, My Kinsmen by Elizabeth Elliot
- Joni by Jonie Eareckson Tada
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne