In 2015, after fundraising expenses (including the purchase and shipment of the 30,000 meals to Haiti and Liberia,) Westminster Christian Academy was able to invest the remaining $92,463 to meet our campus needs.
|Faculty/Staff Blessings at Thanksgiving & Christmas
|Crusader Gym Bleachers
|Lafayette Campus Microphone and Audio Equipment
|Lafayette Campus Keyboard and TV
|Lafayette Campus Risers for Multi-purpose room
|Crusader Field Audio Equipment Replacement
|Journey of Transition
|ipadPro for Opelousas Art Department
In addition, many of the incentives that were earned by our families were invested back in our school and toward needs abroad. Our families are SO generous!
- $575 was donated back to the school
- $1,100 was donated to further assist our partner school in Liberia
- $650 was donated to the Rutland Fund which provides tuition assistance to families with unexpected financial crisis enabling them to stay at WCA
- $150 was donated to additional supplies going to Haiti
- $2,125 was donated back to our WCA classrooms