Weekly School Days May 20-24, 2019
We are finally in the last week of school. It has been such a honor and blessing to teach your children. They have worked diligently all year, and I am confident they are ready for the 4th grade. I have come to love each and everyone of them and I will continue to pray for them. I will always be available if they need me. May you have a wonderful and restful summer.
1 Kings 2: 3-Observe what the Lord your God requires: walk in obedience to Him, and keep His decrees and commands, His law and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go.
Activities for the last week of school:
1. Monday-preview day of 4th grade.
2. Tuesday-International dress in costume and feast. (students come to school in their costume representing their country and bring a food dish representing their country).
3. Wednesday-Field Day(please apply sunscreen on your child before they come to school. Send water for child).
4. Thursday-serv-a-thon (we will be cleaning around the 3rd grade classrooms and picnic area. If your has gloves, they can wear them. We will also need some rakes).
5. Awards ceremony-3rd grade 9:30-10:15
(review MV daily at home)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Tuesday: Bible activity pages 12.19.1-12.19.4